Mountains and Valleys Tour – What’s Included
- Docker Apollo (2021)
- 3rd party insurance
- All fuel
- Twin-share accommodation with breakfast and dinner
- Picnic or cafe lunches
- Drinking water (carried in the 4×4) to fill up your camelback
- Support vehicle equipped with; Fridge, Compressor, Large first aid box, Medical equipment, Satellite phone, GPS
- A guide on a Docker Apollo
- All tracks are provided with the Wikiloc app on a smartphone provided by Desert Rats, attached to your bike.
DRINKS ARE NOT INCLUDED
We advise everyone to have dirhams in cash to pay for drinks, as small establishments don’t have card facilities.
SINGLE ROOM IS NOT INCLUDED
Do you wish to stay in a single room?
The additional costs will be 250,- euro.
We are very confident our bikes will not have anything other than minor problems, and we feel sure that you, as temporary “owner” of our bike, will look after it as if it were your own and as such will return it to us in good order. If the bike becomes unusable due to an accident then you could be doing the rest of the tour in the support vehicle. So please go carefully and take care of our bikes and yourselves!