FOR THOSE HOT SUMMER MONTHS
Looking for some stunning High Atlas scenery, beautiful off-the-beaten tracks and Berber culture? This is the tour for you! Enjoy the freedom of cruising on your Docker Apollo bike and breathe in the fresh mountain air. No driver’s licence is needed, but some experience is a must! With our guide, support vehicle and the chance to download the Wikiloc tracks on your phone, you’re good to go. And don’t forget, after a day riding, a cool beer at the pool, relaxing in the sun in one of our carefully chosen accommodations! A total of 10 rider places on the tour.
HIGH ATLAS MOUNTAINS TOUR STARTING FROM 875€
A total of 6 nights and 5 days biking.
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- Nearly 30% off-road and 70% on winding asphalt, carefully chosen for their lack of traffic.
- Spectacular tracks combined with dramatic mountain landscapes, green palmeraies and awesome views.
- Big green forests you never expected to find in Morocco.
- A hike to the 110mtr high Ouzoud Falls with her Barbary Apes.
- 2.700m mountain passes with spectacular scenery.
- River crossings – get ready for a swim with the local kids!
- Isolated Berber villages that welcome you with open arms.
- Crossing green fields, with occasionally a donkey blocking your way.
- Lively local souks.
- Lunch with a local family.
- A mix of accommodation, some with a swimming pool.
- Alcohol is available every night (provided by the hotel or by Desert Rats).