Mountains and Valleys Tour
FOR THE SPRING AND AUTUMN MONTHS
Looking for a tour with many different sceneries, lunar-like landscapes and green lush valleys? This is the tour for you! Beautiful off-the-beaten tracks winding through the Jbel el Saghro and the southern Atlas Mountains, from one famous valley to the next valley. Another unforgettable tour! No driver’s licence is needed, but some experience is a must! With our guide, support vehicle and the Wikiloc tracks on a smartphone provided by us, you’re good to go. And don’t forget, after a day riding, a cool beer at the pool, relaxing in the sun in one of our carefully chosen accommodations! A total of 10 rider places on the tour.
Mountains and Valleys Tour Starting from 875€
A total of 6 nights and 5 days biking.
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- Nearly 70% off-road and 30% on winding asphalt, carefully chosen for their lack of traffic.
- Off-the-beaten tracks through lunar-like landscapes and massive dry mountains with many areas of bare rock.
- Crossing the famous Draa and Dades Valley with their green palmeraies, rivers and awesome views.
- Riding the famous Dades hairpin bends and visit the beautiful gorge.
- Take a selfie in front of the famous rock formation known as the ‘Monkey fingers’.
- 2,300m mountain pass with spectacular scenery and the Sahara desert in the distance.
- Isolated mountain villages, home of the Aït Atta Berber tribe that welcome you with open arms.
- Lively local souks.
- A mix of accommodation, some with a swimming pool.
- Alcohol is available every night (provided by the hotel or by Desert Rats).